Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010

I know it has been a while since I blogged about my weight. I have been super busy and I have just not have had much time. I have had some ups and downs, but I am slowly losing the weight. This morning I weighed in at 318, which is my all time low from 355.I have not been this weight since I was pregnant with Domonik alittle over 7 years ago. I have lost now a total of 37 lbs. Things have been really going well emotionally (besides today being a in a bad mood). I have seen a lot of changes on the outside and it has made me feel really good. I am well on my way to be able to ride rollarcoasters again and even getting on the airplane without being scared of not fitting in the seats the second week of June. I would like to get rid of another 20 lbs by then. I think I can do it. I was able to fit in a pair of jeans that I was not able to fit in for a few years. I was so happy and amazed. Last week exactly I tried them on and they would not zip, now they zip and are getting lose on me. what a difference a week makes. I have now been dieting for almost three months. Everything is easier on me. We went to the zoo yesterday with my two sisters and all the kids and I was able to do the zoo without having to sit down because I was tired. My feet hurt a bit, but you know, that is much better then walking through the zoo and scouting for a bench to sit down every few minutes. I figured if I can walk 4 miles at a time on the treadmill without stop, I should be able to go to the zoo and enjoy it with my kids and FOR my kids. I actually got to enjoy something with my boys without being overly tired.... I just did not think about that until just now. I know I have a long ways to go, but I have also came along way so far. This is what you can do when you actually want something so bad that you just can not stop until it is done. When it has came to my weight, this is the first time I have felt this way or wanted it this way. For anyone struggling out there, you can do this. If I can, you most certainly can. Just put in your 100% and don't be scared to go off path every now and again because it will only make you go mad if you don't. And remember, if all you can walk is one block or a half mile on the treadmill, it is better then none at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment