Friday, April 23, 2010

April 23, 2010

All that walking is paying off. I am one lb away from a 30 lb loss. My mom's birthday was yesterday and I had to eat cake and pizza. But today I had a salad, and not much else. I haven't walked in two days, but tomorrow I am going to make up for it and walk a ton on the treadmill when I wake up. I am going to have too, because I don't want to get stiff. I am feeling so good about myself right now, but I am struggling with being so tired all the time. I can't sleep at night again and will take naps during the day. Today I napped from 5-9, which is probably why I can't sleep tonight. I have to do something to get to sleep. My counselor gave me a suggestion to ask the doctor to prescribe. It use to be for an antidepressant, but they stopped giving it for that, and started to give it to those who can not sleep that also take something like xanax and Prozac and it wont mess with it, so I am going to make an appointment and go in and ask about it. Maybe it will help. I know my bad sleeping habits wont help my goal to weight loss and it will catch up to me at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment