Sunday, April 18, 2010

Update April 18, 2010

I have not updated in a while. Life has been happening so I have not had a chance. My weight is now down to 327 lbs. It was a lot of work to get here, and the benefits are wonderful so far. I know I have a long ways to go, but I have lost a lot in some pretty major parts of my body. My rear is not as big and my hips are melting away. I am starting to feel so good about myself and it has made my outlook on life and chage a lot different then it was before. If I can do this with my weight, then I can do anything when it comes change.

A big move may be in store for us with in the next few months. In June, Den and I are going to go to Florida and check things out down there. We are considering a big move because we just can not make it here and maybe it will help with me as well. Life just is not getting us any place now. Money is not here and money is what we need to support our family. I think losing weight and loving myself made me realize that I don't need to be as close to my family to survive like I once thought. My heart is into this move, because Den really deserves this and so do my kids. We have to do what we have to do no matter how many people don't understand it. Not everyone has too, and I understand that not everyone is going to like it for the fact that they will miss the boys and Den and I, but we have to do what we have to do for our family. That is all there is to it. And if it does not work out, then we can always come back, but this feels right to me, where as before it did not. I held Dennis back from getting to do what he needed to do and find a better job for years because I needed or I thought I needed to be glued to my family. I don't need that, I am an adult and I can make it without them. Now that does not mean I do not love them and will not miss them, because will terribly, but I need to give Den a chance to support us the way he should be able to. Okay, going to make dinner. I walked 1.4 miles today on the treadmill and hope to walk another 1.4 miles before bed and then Den and I are going to walk while the kids are at school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment