Friday, March 19, 2010

Almond Milk

I was very hesitant about getting this milk because I am very weird about my milk. Whole milk is what I buy for the kids because they need the extra fat in their diets. So since I started my diet, I don't use the whole milk because of the amount of calories in one cup of it. I saw a commercial for almond milk and I got it and it is WONDERFUL. It has a nice taste to it, not like almonds per say, but a milky creamy taste that you would expect from a whole milk from a cow. Almond milk has about 65 calories for 8 oz compared to whole milk 150ish for 8 oz. I use it for my smoothies, cereal, instant breakfast, just a drink with a cereal bar for a snack. It is a great product.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you posted this I was thinking about getting it but I was worried that it was nasty.

    ReplyDelete